/ v \ Tagged by bby~
- You must posts these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
- No tag-backs
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
Ten Things About Me:
- I'm an identical twin uvu <3
- I have a Bachelors in English [aka Arts and Sciences] and am close to my Masters in Education.
- I have a pet dog named Duke! He's a bichon/shih tzu mix!
- I identify as asexual / v \ ;;;
- My favorite thing to do is sleep [/ultimate boring person]
- I drink tea every day — hot or cold.
- Current musical obsessions are: The Gaslight Anthem, Arctic Monkeys, and We Were Promised Jetpacks
- I adore the Percy Jackson series of books.
- CLAMP are my ultimate art idols and my manga goddesses.
- I love video games but I'm awful at playing them. I'm currently waiting with bated breath for Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Questions from Cruz:
- Have you ever left your country? (not your state)
- The first and only time I've ever been out of my country, me and my sister went to visit our best friend in Dublin, Ireland, where she was studying abroad. We were there for a week, and we didn't get around TOO much, but it was absolutely wonderful.
- Describe yourself in 5 words. (not a question but w/e)
- [/ahaha oh shit I can only think of negative words ummm] Lazy, considerate (or I try), polite, quiet, introvert.
- Do you play an instrument or more? If not, which would you like to play?
- Unfortunately, I don't play any instrument, though I would have loved to learn. I wish I could play the guitar or the violin.
- What's your general thought about education in your country? Good, bad, completely messed up, etc.?
- I have a lot of thoughts about education in America (because I'm studying to be a teacher, after all!). I don't know how I would generally sum all of those thoughts up, except to say that I think we have a flawed, broken system, and our attempts at fixing or changing it range from well-intended but poorly planned right down to completely misguided and borderline harmful. However, I do also believe that, when it works, it works very well — but we have a lot to answer for when it comes to having let down and cheated so many people and children over our history. However, most of my ideas for improvements would never work in a country as huge as America, so I guess it's back to the drawing board.
- Which are your favourite animals?
- I adore Sheep! My little animal self is a sheep, after all >v< I also adore dogs, horses, goats, pigs, and cows! And also tigers. I really just adore all animals, though ;v;
- Do you follow a special diet? Vegetarian, vegan, etc?
- Actually, yes. I don't eat any of the animals that I listed above — I don't eat lamb or veal, pork, and beef (and I should hope that I wouldn't eat dogs or tigers anyway . . .) I also try to stay away from marshmallows and other gelatin-based substances, though I don't always avoid it as well as I could. Mostly I just eat poultry (chicken, turkey, and occasionally duck) and fish for meats.
- Which are your Modern and Chinese zodiacs? (look up Chinese here)
- I am a Libra, born in the year of the Sheep! I place very little stock in these kinds of things, but I was always pleasantly amused that I fit both signs fairly to a T.
- What do you do to relax?
- Get into my pajamas, make a cup of tea (black tea plus milk and sugar), and sit at my desk, either reading or drawing. Sometimes I'll curl up on my couch and watch Netflix, too.
- Do you cosplay/ fursuit? If yes, why? If no, would you try?
- I don't, actually. I'd love to cosplay, but I don't have the time or skill to make a costume, and I wouldn't really want to buy one, either. That, and also I'm not skinny or cute enough to cosplay ;; As for fursuiting, that one really isn't up my alley uvu I think that the people who put so much time and energy (and money) into making them are really admirable, but it's not my cup of tea!
- Which way?
- Ahaha ummm - B! Because then too much gets unrolled, you just have to give it a quick slap forward and it rolls up (as opposed to rolling it up more manually if it's in A position).
Questions from Me!
- Do you have OCs? [I know you all do why am I asking this?] Which one is your favorite? If you can't possibly pick a favorite, which one are you currently most preoccupied with?
- If you could get on a plane right now and go absolutely anywhere, where would you go?
- What song are you listening to right now? If you're not listening to a song right now, what was the last song you listened to?
- What was the last thing you wrote (other than a comment on something)?
- If you could make any fictional world a reality, what world would you choose? (Books, movies, video games, etc.)
- When was the last time you went to the zoo?
- Tell me something good about yourself, and boost your own ego!
- What's one fictional character you really identify with? Why? (It doesn't have to be your favorite, or THE ONLY ONE - just the first one that comes to mind.)
- If you had the power to visit the future (as far forward as you like) OR the past (as far back as you like) which way would you go? (You can always return to your current time.)
- If you were going to suddenly be endowed with super powers, would you use them for good or evil? What would your name and/or costume be? Would you have a name/costume at all?
Okay! I think that should be it! I hope the questions are fun enough!